Whip these up in no time at all and you can’t beat them!
These moist banana muffins are perfect in the lunch box or great as an afternoon snack.
All ingredients available at Aldi!
- 125g butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups self raising flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- tsp mixed spice
- 1 cup mashed banana
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 12 muffin pan with cases.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter & sugar until light & fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Sift the flour, bicarb of soda & mixed spice into the mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add banana, sour cream & milk. Mix well.
- Spoon evenly into muffin cases & bake in preheated oven for 18 – 20 mins.
Can go straight from the freezer into the lunch box as they will be thawed by lunch time.
– Room temperature, in airtight container for up to 3 days.
– In fridge, in airtight container for up to 1 week.
– Freeze, in airtight container/freezer bag for up to 3 months.
Recipe supplied by Aldi Homecook (http://www.aldihomecook.blogspot.com.au/)